Sunday, May 15, 2011

Incoco Dry Nail Polish Review

How do I love these...let me count the ways.  These polish strips are amazing! They are quick and easy to apply, the kit comes with everything you need, no dry time and they last for over a week! What's not to love.  And they come in amazing designs.  I am on day 4 and they are in mint condition.  Will definitely be purchasing more of them.  The design I have on in the photo is called Stardust.  They are comparable to the Sally Hansen line, but Incoco has a greater number of designs and really better quality patterns, especially the glitter designs.

I purchased the kits online and they came with the following:
16 polish strips
Nail polish remover pads
Cuticle Stick
Nail file
Release tape (to save unused strips for later)
Sample of French shades

Where to get your own: http://shop.incoco.com/
Prices start at $7.99.

Overall: They get an A+! I love the design patterns, really easy to apply, and wear for over a week with little to no wear.

Incoco Stardust
* Product was purchased by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment