Sunday, July 24, 2011

Review: Milani LIQUIF'EYE Metallic Eyeliner Pencil - Aqua

I picked up this liner when I was last at Target. I had wanted to try this shade based on some reviews I had seen. I only picked up the Aqua shade so that I could see how I liked it. I tend to have fairly oily skin, especially in the hot summer we are having.  So I typically use gel liners versus pencils since they wear better on me.  The only pencils I have found so far that are great on wear are the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils.  Well....mover over UD, looks like you have some Milani competition!  I love this pencil!


The aqua color is amazing! Just a beautiful and bright shade of blue. it really stands out especially against tan skin.  I would suggest this color to anyone, especially if you are not shy and can wear bright, bold colors.  The photos I attached do not do it any justice. It looks almost green in the pix but it is really a true aqua blue color.  It is slightly metallic, but not a full metal liner.



It applies very smooth and creamy but sets quickly, you do have enough time to blend though.  It lasts for a good 8 hours without any creasing or smudging. It is a really impressive and long-wearing formula.  I even tried to take it off in the shower with my regular face soap and I still had to go back with my Almay eye makeup remover pads.  It has a nice package, very sleek looking. The color is true to what it looks like, not watered down at all.


Sorry for the crappy pix. I don't have my camera and had to use my cell phone :(


I bought mine at Target, but I can also find it at CVS. You can also check out the Milani site: http://www.milanicosmetics.com/p-74-liquif-eye-metallic-eyeliner-pencil.aspx


Overall Rating: A++

0 comments:

Post a Comment