Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nuance Salma Hayek Walnut Body Scrub & Passion Fruit Nourishing Body Cleansing Cream Review

Ok so since my first review on Salma's line wasn't a glowing one, I wanted to post a second one on some products I really liked.  They are two from the body line, the Walnut Scrub and Cleanser.

I will start with the packaging. It is really nice! I love the flower design and the neutral yet pretty colors.  The body cleansing cream is a thick and creamy formula. It has ingredients like passion fruit, acai, rice bran oil and shea butter.  It applies nicely and rinses off easily. It also made my skin feel nice and soft.  It also has a nice yet subtle honey scent.  I definitely liked this, and it was a good size.  Retail was $9.99 - although it is on the high end, since I got it as part as the buy one get one free, it was pretty affordable.  

Next up is the Walnut scrub. I have to say I really loved this!   It contains ingredients like walnut shells, acai and passion flower seed oils, annato and rice bran oils and caffeine. Wow, pretty long list of promotional ingredients in one product! I was pretty surprised.  I like scrubs that have a grit to them instead of the exfoliating beads, I never feel that the beads actually exfoliate well. It has a sand-like texture which really exfoliated well but is still pretty gentle.
Retail was $7.99, which is a decent price. And it also has a great, nutty scent.

I give both of these an A+, and if you can get them on sale, even better. I definitely recommend picking up both items, they were excellent.




0 comments:

Post a Comment