Monday, August 1, 2011

Review - Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer/Concealer

Hi! I wanted to do a quick review on the Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer/Concealer. I received this as a sample, which I am really happy I didn't spend the money on this.  First off, here are the claims it makes on their site: This dual-action power primer works 360° around the eyes to make concealers AND eyeshadows STAY PUT. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant and true...you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!

Application: It applied nicely, and i thought it was promising. The formula is lighter and less creamy than a typical primer, more like a liquid concealer.

Wear: By lunch, I have barely any shadow on, it looks awful. It did not really crease it which is odd, it just disappeared completely.

Normally I do love Benefit products, but this is a pass for me. I have oily lids so I need something that is really durable.  I took a photo of my eyes at lunch, on the left is my HG Urban Decay Primer Potion, on the right is the Benefit.   You can see it barely looks like I have shadow on. I loved their FY Eye...and I'm thinking they need to reinvent it and bring it back to life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment